Saturday, March 12, 2022

In Production: Documentary of Crimes Witnessed


I have to finish the video project. I know I'm only doing it for myself -- no one will help me or care about the victims.

I don't know what the consequences will be. The criminals could come after me and murder me -- again, no one will care.

I may even lose my job as a result of this and get evicted. It's too hard to finish this project if I'm homeless.

Technology keeps failing me.

The project evidence is as complete as it's going to get. All I have to do is put it together. Audio, Video, Photos, Emails and Transcripts are available.

Everyone will know the truth about the sex trafficking, kidnapping, rape and murders I witnessed.

Cops are complicit in these crimes and have assisted the criminals. City officals and departments have also gone along with criminal activity and are responsible for: the murder of Irma Huerta Lopez, the sexual assault of Celeste Guap, and complicit in the murder of Tatiana Sunshine Dugger.

The victims have not been found or identified (yet). I have more evidence awaiting lab results. It's taken too long. I'm not going to wait anymore.

The criminals can't hide.

#rape #kidnapping #crime #sextrafficking #murder #sanfrancisco #chinatown #oakland #montclair